Ciklum is looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Android Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Trendyol.
About the Project:
Trendyol is the largest e-commerce platform in Turkey, headquartered in Istanbul.
Trendyol operates in the Trendyol group structure with Dolap, the largest second-hand platform in the country, Trendyol Express is a delivery network, and Trendyol Tech is an R&D center focused on digital transformation.
The company works by extending the range of products and services offered in line with its growth. More than 300 million products per year are delivered to customers in numerous categories such as fashion, electronics, home and furniture, mother-child, and cosmetics. Trendyol describes itself as a technology company. Priority is given to projects and campaigns of SMEs that are focused on digital transformation.
The Trendyol platform was approved as an R&D center in 2019 by the Ministry of Industry and Technology. Trendyol Tech focuses on native language processing, real-time data analysis, machine learning, and deep learning, image processing, data visualization, text simulation, and Big Data.
- Develop native mobile applications for Android
- Create and maintaining architecture design and documentation
- New feature development
- Integrate mobile apps with web services
- Tests development
- Conduct code reviews
- Mentorship of junior and middle colleagues
- 5+ years of Android apps development experience
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin programming language
- Strong knowledge of Java programming language
- Experience with Android APIs and Capabilities
- Excellent JetPack knowledge
- Communication with stakeholders and other product team members
- Experience in unit and integration testing
- Experience with common Design Principles
- Experience with DI frameworks
- Experience with Firebase
- Experience with common 3rd party libraries
- Experience with an app distribution process
- Experience with automated builds and CI
- Good knowledge of SOLID, KISS, DRY Principles
- Experience with VCS (git)
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile
- Experience with Unit tests development
- Experience with CLI
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
What's in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.