Ciklum, is are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team on a full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior DevOps to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs. SRE responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring monitoring, operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. Create pipelines, provide architecture expertise in the infrastructure planning process.
About the Client:
Our client, is one of the largest e-commerce platform. The company works by extending the range of products and services offered in line with its growth. More than 300 million products per year are delivered to customers in numerous categories such as fashion, electronics, home and furniture, mother-child, and cosmetics. The clients describes itself as a technology company. Priority is given to projects and campaigns of SMEs that are focused on digital transformation. The platform was approved as an R&D center in 2019 by the Ministry of Industry and Technology. Company Tech focuses on native language processing, real-time data analysis, machine learning, and deep learning, image processing, data visualization, text simulation, and Big Data.
- Developing multi-discipline technology-focused strategies and solution roadmaps to execute solutions for clients to help solve business needs and/or requirements
- Engaging as an advisor to the client around Devops solutions and earning their trust and respect
- Providing expertise on aligning current trends in the Devops technology market place
- Understanding many disciplines including application architecture, resiliency and DR, databases, virtualization, servers, storage, infrastructure as code, along with theunderstanding of technology and industry trends
- Collaborating with the application developers to understand and setup tooling needed for
- Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment processes
- 5+ years’ experience working with Linux and Bash Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker and containerisation technologies
- Experience in developing Kubernetes extensions
- Comfortable working with Python, Go, Ruby, NodeJS to automate common processes and tasks to reduce toil
- Managing CI/CD with Gitlab CI
- Experience with ArgoCD and Canary Deployments
- Service Mesh managing using Istio
- Experience with Kafka and Couchbase
- Managing On-premise environments with Openstack
- Hands-on experience with cloud\on premise infrastructure provisioning, deployment and monitoring
- Experience with Grafana, Kibana or other data visualisation tooling
- Experience with Data Dog, New Relic, Dynatrace or similar data monitoring tool
- Experience working with IaC tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet or similar
- Hands-on Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for applications deployed to a cloud or on-premises.
- Helping Agile teams by automating everything and reducing manual work
- Quick learner of new & emerging technologies and tools
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Control all stages of CI\CD pipeline and overall software delivery process
- Able to arrange and organize work with multiple staging environments (both static and dynamic)
- English upper-intermediate and higher
- Worked with common software development lifecycle tools including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Gitlab
- Comfortable defining and measuring work in a metrics-focused mindset (e.g. using SLOs and SLAs)
- Awareness of security best practices for deploying and operating applications
- Experience with large-scale, real-time applications
- Experience building and deploying complex systems to cloud and on-premises
- Experience with databases
- Influential over design and development strategy
- Collaborative and supportive of other teams
- Able to embed DevOps best practice in all teams and calling out where this is not being followed
- Observant and uses of data to make evidence based decisions with a view to continually improving the flow of code from developers to Production
- Respected and inspiring
What's in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions Gdansk or Wroclaw
- Work from home/100% remote
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
- Fully covered life insurance — 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance — up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum — Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum"
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.