Ciklum is looking for a Senior Node.js Developer to join our team full-time in Romania.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Node.js Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our client.
Our client is developing an e-commerce platform for one of the biggest e-shops in the fashion domain in the German market. Client is running well-known brand, has a big team (over 100 people in department). Infrastructure in AWS.
The main goal is to build a loyalty program so that customers can earn and use bonus points on the web and in retail stores.
- BE: Node.js (Express), Typescript
- Database: MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- API: Rest
- Other technologies & tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Travis, AWS, GCP, Kafka, BigQuery
- Development of new features and maintenance of existing ones
- Regular code reviews, pair programming sessions, UNIT tests part of the project- Manual testing
- Daily communication in English with our international clients
- Experience with Node.js development
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum or Kanban)
- Proactivity to suggest new things and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Analytical thinking
- Upper-Intermediate English
What's in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs. We also provide you with meal vouchers to fuel your mind and body
- Development as a mindset: every month, you can spend half of the day (paid hours) on hands-on exercises and your skills development
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Pluralsight licences, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-sight in Bucharest. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them
- Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
In Romania, we are represented by CN Group, a Ciklum company acquired in 2021. By working with us, you can seize global opportunities, 20 years of experience in various domains, a caring attitude and incredible team spirit. Together we will grow our business in Romania and globally!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.