Ciklum is looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Sales Operations Coordinator you will support Ciklum’s entire Sales function within the Sales Operations Team with a variety of tasks across the sales lifecycle and will be based from the Ciklum Head Office in Kyiv, Ukraine. The person in this role will be part of the operational team behind the department’s goals, and will be working in close communication with our Finance and Delivery departments as well as our Sales VP’s, Customers and Prospects.
- Create and maintain Sales and Sales Operations Manuals and processes
- Communication support throughout Ciklum Global Sales Team via Workplace and monthly newsletters
- Regular and timely update of our main sales internal resources and tools
- Act as local super user for all Ciklum Sales Tools
- Assist in collation of information for proposals and deal office responses
- Creation of standard contract documentation and administration of e-signatures via DocuSign
- Administration of Contract Repository and Contract Management process’
- Administer Salesforce processes’ and data to ensure accuracy and integrity of the system
- Prospect visits support for the Sales Coordinator when required
- Ad hoc support for Sales and Sales Operations Management
- International experience is a must (e.g. international education, student exchange programs, work experience in the international company environment)
- University degree
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Excellent command of English language (at least strong upper intermediate)
- Good organizational skills
- Good MS Office knowledge and skills. Power Point and Excel proficient user is a must.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and passionate person
- Customer oriented
- Proactive and go-getter personality
- Organized and methodical approach to work
- Able to take direction and work towards deadlines
- Desire to learn and develop
What's in it for you?
- Excellent professional growth & career advancement opportunity
- Competitive entry level salary with performance based growth
- Paid training when necessary
- Challenging and fast pace working environment
- Be part of a fun and creative international Sales team
Join one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine, according to Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.