We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
An Austrian client, focused on next-generation software for operation center and call centers for emergency medical services, fire brigades, police forces, ensuring public safety as well as for industry and transportation. Technical scope of Java (Spring) with different databases, providing an API and Stomp connections for multiple single page applications in Angular.
- Provide manual and automation testing
- Collaborate with the team designing, developing, and improving our Client’s platform
- Test new features of the application and locate errors
- Become part of the software development team and will learn from the top developers
- Be a part of a highly collaborative agile process
- Good experience in Automation, the best Typescript or JS
- HTML, CSS
- REST API testing experience
- Proactive with very good communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
What's in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs. We also provide you with meal vouchers to fuel your mind and body
- Development as a mindset: every month, you can spend half of the day (paid hours) on hands-on exercises and your skills development
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Pluralsight licences, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-sight in Bucharest. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them
- Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
In Romania, we are represented by CN Group, a Ciklum company acquired in 2021. By working with us, you can seize global opportunities, 20 years of experience in various domains, a caring attitude and incredible team spirit. Together we will grow our business in Romania and globally!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.