Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the JLL.
About the client:
JLL, an international real estate management company, is looking for a Sr. Developer to join our JLL Technology Core Engineering organization. We are seeking candidates that are self-starters who can work in a diverse team across different time zones and fast-paced environment that can join our team immediately.
- Design and implement features and epics
- Review code and enforce team standards for quality, test coverage, performance
- Network with engineers at adjacent teams and facilitate alignment and information sharing
- Continuously improve the development/delivery process
- Contribute to product roadmap and priorities
- Refine Backlog/User Stories / Epics in collaboration with Product team
- Act as bridge between Engineering team and Product team
- Define Use Cases, Tasks and facilitate Grooming sessions
- At least 8 years of experience developing rich interactive web applications
- Excellent programming, software architecture, and communication skills
- Experience with agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with Cloud Services such as Azure / AWS
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and Design Patterns
- Experience working with Product Team
- C#, .NET Core / .NET 6
- React.js, TypeScript, Redux
- Working experience with Docker
- DevOps tools and pipelines such as Azure DevOps, Octopus, Bitbucket, Gitlab
- Agile Scrum/Kanban
- Good technical writing, documentation, and communication skills
- Monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Splunk, ELK, etc. is desired
- Experience with relational and document-based databases: SQL, Cosmos DB
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with GraphQL API
- Ability to define and implement a solution across a complex application stack
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics or other scientific or quantitative field
- Masters’ in Computer Science or Engineering
What's in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Learn different business domains
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Projects from scratch
- Continuous self-improvement
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation and other social benefits
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.