On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle PHP Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects which primary goal to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts, required for various operations.
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 5,300 games from over 160 different game providers and we are set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
As a Backend Developer, you will be working on our in-house projects: designing features, writing code, performing code reviews, solving problems, tracking down bugs, and delivering stable and well-written solutions. You will form part of a cross-functional development team where the team owns and drives the continuous improvement of our products using agile methodologies.
Our backend is powered by a LEMP stack, GraphQL and we rely on Vue.js for our frontend. We are inherently a curious team and are always on the lookout for new technologies that could potentially be incorporated into our stack.
- Design and develop new Backend features
- Perform functional requirements analysis
- Write high-quality code and documentation
- Work closely with other developers, QA, and product teams
- Apply analytical skills and be committed to quality
- Help track requests, issues, work progress, and any other changes using our project management tools
- Provide estimates and technical documentation on request
- Write code with performance, reliability, and maintainability in mind
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Work in collaboration with external partners when required
- Manage code changes using our version control system
- Perform code reviews
- Experience in software development for more than 3 years
- Excellent knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory:
- Paradigm & Principles (OOP, SOLID)
- Database theory (RDBMS)
- Code testing practices
- Design Patterns
- Security patterns, Common attacks types (OWASP)
- Understanding of network interactions:
- Conventions (e.g. REST, RPC)
- Authentication and authorization flows
- Excellent knowledge and experience in PHP (more than 2 years)
- Practical commercial experience with:
- REST API development
- Web application frameworks (e.g. Symfony, Laravel) (more than 2 years)
- Testing frameworks (e.g. PHPUnit, Codeception, Behat, Dusk) (more than 2 years)
- ORM (e.g. Doctrine, Eloquent) (more than 2 years)
- RDBMS (e.g MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MS SQL) (more than 2 years)
- Key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached)
- Version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with:
- Creation of complex applications, platforms, microservices solutions
- Agile software processes and technologies
- Code Review process
- Refactoring process
- Fluent or Upper-Intermediate English
- Certifications on:
- Practical commercial experience with:
- NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, ElasticSearch, CouchDB)
- Experience with Search Engines (e.g. ElasticSearch, Azure Search, Apache Solr)
- Provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
- Quality tools (e.g. SonarQube)
- Cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Gitlab Pipeline, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo)
What is in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria, Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!