Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack (.NET) Team Lead to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Full Stack (.NET) Team Lead, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
This Team Lead will lead a collaborative scrum team to develop and deploy our SAAS products.
About the Client:
Our client accelerates IT solution provider profits with powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. Using award-winning solutions, our customers design and sell winning and implementable multi-vendor solutions demanded by enterprises across the globe while operating their businesses profitably.
Our client has over 2,000 service providers, systems integrators, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries, including AT&T, Bell Canada, Cisco, NTT, Telstra, and more.
Team Leadership (~50%):
- Make the technical & complex simple, and seemingly effortless
- Leverage practices such as Continuous Integration unit testing and microservices has driven development to deliver early and often
- Act as the escalation point for the team can consult for any technical, code-level ideas, units testing plan, questions, problems, and refactoring strategy
- Provide estimations and prioritization
- Lead the definition of system specifications
- Help plan and design the overall structure of technical solutions
- Help evaluate and select appropriate technologies
- Oversee code-level programs (e.g., the code review process, design patterns, etc.) and guide team members
- Ensure the implementation of the agreed architecture
- Recruit new team members
Software Engineering (~50%):
- Participate in all aspects of the software life-cycle, from ideation through development and including production support
- Use creativity, company-approved design patterns, and problem-solving to build maintainable applications
- Facilitate collaboration with a cross-functional team of Engineers, UX, Product, and Operations to create engaging and adaptive applications
- Write unit tests and deliver testable, maintainable, and high-quality code
- Develop and deploy web APIs and integrations with web APIs
- Participate in sprint planning, daily standups, code/peer reviews, retrospectives, and demos; ideally, release every sprint (2-week sprints)
- Help us complete the transition from a waterfall model to a state of the agile art shop (we're “this close”)
- Share knowledge, promote best practices, and collaborate with other engineers; mentor less senior engineers
- Handle the CI\CD pipeline
- 5+ years of Object-Oriented programming languages and best practices
- Experience with .Net Core (C#) and Entity Framework is required
- Experience building web APIs is highly preferable
- Experience in an agile SAAS shop, preferably in a leadership capacity (formal or informal)
- Highly comfortable developing high volume SaaS applications, including optimizations for the entire pipeline from UI through the database
- Understanding of architecture and design patterns
- Experience extending and updating existing systems is preferred
- Familiarity with Scrum
- Experience with K8S and managed K8S such as EKS
- Experience with using Elasticserach and Redis
Our Technology Stack (just FYI; specific engineers will touch some but not all of these things)
- ASP.NET Core 5 (C#)
- Cloud services: Amazon Web Services, EC2, EKS, Event Bridge, REDIS
- We are also transitioning to microservices (expect some refactoring)
- We have CI/CD pipelines using Microsoft's Azure DevOps
- We use Microsoft's Azure DevOps (ADO, formerly TFS) as our ALM
What’s in for you?
- Clean code principles
- Agile and specifically Scrum experience
- Complex client-side applications for SaaS solution
Furthermore, you will have:
- A competitive salary
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.