Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for VAST Data.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of the fast-growing infrastructure company in history. In just a few short years, Vast data has shaken up the industry by challenging traditional architecture models and introducing a revolutionary set of storage possibilities through the Universal Storage platform.
The team thrives in an informal and collaborative environment where team members are encouraged to grow beyond the confines of their job description or role.
- Python 3.9, the code is running inside a container over a Linux environment
- NAS Storage, Networking, Virtualization, Containerization, Docker
- NFS, SMB, and S3 storage protocols
- Develop Testing & Automation SW tools from the ground up, interfacing with various systems and tests (Python-based)
- Work closely with developers to create and maintain a state of the art system tests
- Define, develop, and execute testing plans with deep system knowledge and understanding
- 5+ years of experience in the development of product testing, manufacturing, and automation tools. Python or ready to switch to Python
- Proven backend testing experience
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of File Systems (NAS) / Block-level Storage/storage networking protocols.
- Experience in analyzing large and diverse systems, and understanding QA processes and procedures
- Background in developing test automation infrastructure and automating tests on a combination of Linux and Windows servers
- Deep understanding of Computer systems / Operating systems (Unix, Linux, Windows)
- Demonstrated testing experience (Test Definition & Execution) in the following fields: Integration, Performance, and Stress
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Experience with shell scripting: Python, Bash
- B.Sc./B.A. degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience with virtualization, networking, or storage technologies
- Experience with tools like Jenkins and Git
- Supervise others or make decisions that impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Think out of the box
- Take ownership and responsibility through involvement in decision-making
- Perform a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
What's in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.