On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior / Lead Automation QA Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis. Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects whose primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reducing the time and efforts required for various operations.
Our Client is Headquartered in New York City, simplifying the data center and redefining how organizations interact with data with its Universal Storage concept. They are looking for innovative, talented and hard-working people to join their fast-growing team.
You will work in an environment where collaborating on ideas, questioning assumptions and rethinking the nature of the problem is as fundamental as the air they breathe. Where you thrive on finding new ways to move forward. Where you are challenged to reject incremental gains in favor of finding bold paths that can altogether change the nature of computing. Imagine the vast difference this would make.
Their team thrives in an informal and collaborative environment where team members are encouraged to grow beyond the confines of their job description or role.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 500+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance and Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience — Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Develop automated backend tests
- Integrate automated scripts into CI/CD process
- Develop, maintain and expand automated testing infrastructure
- Devise and document test frameworks, coding standards, preferred design patterns, and development methodologies
- Ensure code quality with peer reviews to ensure guidelines and standards are followed
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product as a part of test automation process
- Make conclusion and report about the quality of the product under test
- Collaborate with other members of the QA team to automate the manual test processes
- Manage, analyze and mitigate testing risks
- Participate in hiring / interviewing process
- Onboarding of new team members on the project
- Mentor AQA team members, build and support their professional development
- Define team composition and seniority pyramid
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of complex backend/API testing
- Deep understanding of SOLID, OOP principles and design patterns, hands-on experience applying them into test frameworks
- Experience with different test runners
- Experience with Linux; shell scripting: Python, bash
- Coding proficiency in Python
- Knowledge of SQL and no-SQL DBs (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis etc.)
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins or similar). CI tools setup, tuning and configuration
- Virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, etc)
- Understanding of the fundamentals of test theory and methodology
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban development environment
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Experience in development
- Knowledge of File Systems (NAS) / Block-level Storage / storage networking protocols
- Experience with message brokers/queues: SQS, SNS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc
- Experience with cloud solutions like AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Integration of GDPR principles in automated testing
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently.
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
What's in it for you?
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain
As a Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!