On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Mobile iOS Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
MediaMonks is in the market for a native iOS developer to join our award-winning production team in Hilversum. Alongside other iOS and Android developers, you are responsible for building and maintaining multifarious apps that offer a multitude of functionalities: from grilling the perfect steak to booking your flight.
The role requires you to be up to date with the latest developments in iOS, as well as to be capable of supporting older versions. You’ll need to know how to work with Swift, auto-layouts and CocoaPods. If you’re also interested in programming with React-Native, we consider that a big plus.
- Develop native mobile applications for iOS
- Create and maintaining architecture design and documentation
- New feature development
- Integrate mobile apps with web services
- Tests development
- 3+ years of iOS apps development experience
- Good knowledge of Swift programming language
- Good CoreData knowledge
- Experience with CoreAnimation framework
- Experience in unit testing (XCTest)
- Experience with common Design Principles
- Experience with common iOS APIs and Capabilities
- Experience with common 3rd party libraries
- Understanding of app signing, provisioning, etc
- Experience with an app distribution process
- Understanding of SOLID, KISS, DRY Principles
- Experience with VCS (git)
- Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile
- Experience with CLI
- Experience with TDD
- Familiarity with SwiftUI, Combine
- Knowledge of Objective-C programming language
- Experience with automated builds and CI
- Has sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with customers and colleagues
- Collaborates in a team effectively
- Is able to plan, schedule and monitor own work within short time horizons
- Demonstrates a rational and organised approach to work
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications. Identifies and negotiates own development opportunities
- Works under routine direction, without frequent reference to others
What's in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!