On behalf of ParagonEX company (www.paragonex.com), Ciklum is looking for an Expert .NET Developer to join Odessa team on full-time basis.
You will become a part of a great company and professional team and will contribute into the mutual success by meeting business needs. We are looking for an experienced backend developer in the field of a highly scalable group messaging platform.
- At least 5 years of experience in development of distributed systems
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Proven abilities in performance analysis and optimization
- Familiarity with traditional SQL and NOSQL databases
- Elastic Search, Zookeeper, Kafka
- Fluency in .Net Core Accustomed to working in a fast-paced and demanding agile environment
- Experience with large scale software projects — source code control, continuous integration, deployment, documentation, etc.
- Research, design and implementation of the new solution for group communication and social trading
- Testing and evaluation of new technologies
- Implementation of efficient code
- Developing of dev quality assurance procedures
- Participation in development of CI/CD procedures
- Working closely with product team
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with GoLang
- Independently driven, proactive, accountable, reliable, team player
- Desire to learn new technical stuff
- Passion for programming
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain
As a Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!