On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Data Scientist to join our team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
A project owned by Alibaba Group, is the largest e-commerce platform in Turkey, headquartered in Istanbul.
The company works by extending the range of products and services offered in line with its growth. More than 300 million products per year are delivered to customers in numerous categories such as fashion, electronics, home and furniture, mother-child, and cosmetics. The project describes itself as a technology company. Priority is given to projects and campaigns of SMEs that are focused on digital transformation.
Our team focuses on native language processing, real-time data analysis, machine learning, and deep learning, image processing, data visualization, text simulation, and Big Data.
- Development of prototype solutions, mathematical models, algorithms, machine learning techniques, and robust analytics to support analytic insights and visualization of complex data sets
- Contribute to product features like offers, personalization, and recommender by analyzing complex data sets and developing algorithms to produce results that increase customer engagement.
- Work on exploratory data analysis so you can navigate a dataset and come out with broad conclusions based on initial appraisals
- Proven ability to relate and solve business problems through machine learning and statistics
- Experience applying various machine learning techniques and understanding the key parameters that affect their performance
- Experience diving into data to consider hidden patterns and conducting error analysis
- Provide optimization recommendations that drive KPIs established by product, marketing, operations, PR teams, and others
- Develop and deploy testing hypotheses and analyze test results, providing the necessary analytical rigor to ensure data quality, consistency, repeatability, and accuracy of insights
- Interacts with engineering teams and ensures that solutions meet customer requirements in terms of functionality, performance, availability, scalability, and reliability
- Synthesize methodology and data into actionable business strategy and communicate findings to engineering and management teams as driving business impact
- 1 or more years experience in machine learning with a proven track record of leveraging analytics to drive significant business impact
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Engineering or related field
- Proficiency with a statistical analysis tool such as R and/or Python (Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-learn, PyTorch)
- Modelling techniques and advanced applied skills such as significance testing, GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, Tensorflow
- Experience with MLOps, integration of reliable Machine Learning Pipelines in Production
- Relational, no-SQL, and/or columnar data experience
- Experience with SQL
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis expressing data driven thinking skill
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modelling skills
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Experience with mobile commerce, e-commerce, ad-tech, or self-service business models
- Experience with Cloud AI And ML Services — Amazon Sage Maker, Azure ML, Google Cloud Platform
- Statistical knowledge and intuition — ideally utilized in A/B testing
- Experience with distributed databases and query languages like Spark and Scala
- Programming experience with a scripting language such as C#, Perl, Java, or Ruby
- Collaborative, willing to help, talkative, able to clearly express and discuss ideas
- Curious mind and willingness to work with client in consultative manner to find areas to improve
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you?
- A Centre of Excellence is ultimately a community that allows you to improve yourself and have fun. Our centres of excellence (CoE) bring together all Ciklumers from across the organization to share best practices, support, advice, industry knowledge and to create a strong community
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As a Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!