Ciklum is looking for a driven and successful Travel Manager to join our Travel and Concierge Team in Kyiv office. It is a position for young, energetic, self-organized and highly motivated talents who would like to develop their career in a big international IT company.
- Prepare documents related to visas
- Lead the whole circle of international and domestic travel arrangements (visa support, travel tickets purchasing, accommodation arrangements, travel insurance, budgeting daily allowance and transfers, providing relevant information)
- Provide financial and statistics reporting to Head of Travel & Concierge Team and company’s Financial Department
- Manage paper work (scanning, filing, mailing), translation of the documents: agreements, references, letters, contracts, notary papers, etc.
- Coordinate transportation arrangements and drivers
- Keep record of visa cases and save the results of all work at Travel & Concierge Storage
- Conduct researches on visa and travel issues find the optimal ways of costs savings
- Track and update all travel requests in Ciklum Service Desk
- Check and understand travel restrictions in different countries
- Experience with the corporate business travel is a must
- Education — higher
- Experience on similar position from 1 year
- Knowledge of domestic/foreign travel policies and procedures
- Advanced PC user (Windows 7-10, Mac OS X, MS Office 2007-2016)
- English — upper-intermediate
- Experience with travel systems (Sabre, Amadeus) will be a plus
- Good communication and time management skills, flexibility, ability to work under pressure, client oriented, positive-minded, optimist
What's in it for you?
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Unique working environment with variety of knowledge sharing opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As a Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!