You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- You'll be working within a tight-knit, friendly and collaborative development team on exciting projects with plenty of technical challenges to get your teeth into
- You won't find any micro-management here — we're all about trust, enablement and personal ownership. We give you space and autonomy to solve complex problems, while offering support if/when needed
- We have a clear company vision, and we’re building a strategy and roadmap to go around this. Everyone knows how their work directly impacts the goals we're working towards, and everyone's voice is heard
- Followers of best practice will fit in well, but pragmatism is key. We generally take the approach of using the right tool for the job rather than being fixed to any one particular way of doing things
- On the back end, our main stack is TypeScript, Go, PostgreSQL, GCP, Kubernetes and GraphQL, but you don't necessarily need to have deep experience with these — we're looking for adaptable coders who are curious and who are problem solvers first and foremost
- If you have a depth of experience writing production level code in any mainstream language (more than one is even better), and get excited by the prospect of solving some seriously interesting and complex technical problems, get in touch!
- Designing, building, testing, and maintaining APIs and services
- Creating integrations with external systems and tools
- Improving security and observability of our platform
- Building new infrastructure
- Managing deadlines and priorities in a dynamic environment that blends software and wet-lab development
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Primarily, this is the sort of challenge that will suit you if you enjoy solving hard technical problems and you have a broad range of experience as a software engineer — you've probably worked in different sectors, or had to adapt to different types of challenges
- As a Senior Engineer, you should have experience designing and architecting solutions as well as being an extremely competent coder
- You appreciate clean, well designed models, you know what it takes to build robust, reliable, resilient systems, and you take professional pride in building hardened applications. You value simplicity
- You have experience with building, deploying and maintaining backend services running in a cloud environment
- You'll need to be seriously well versed in at least one mainstream programming language (ideally more) such as TypeScript, Go, Java, C++, etc.
- Having a strong understanding of data structures and algorithms is useful
- You'll also benefit from having experience with Unix development environments, a working knowledge of common network protocols (HTTP, TLS, GRPC), and a working knowledge of HA and distributed systems
- You enjoy working in collaborative teams and sharing knowledge — there are no lone wolves here
- Excellent communication skills are also a must — we move fast but we talk to each other to make sure we don't break things
- Performs a broad range of complex technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts. Investigates, defines and resolves complex issues
- Able to work in distributed cross-functional teams effectively
- Influences customers and team members on the project level
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and of others where applicable) competently.
- Has learning agility (readiness for challenge and being open to change)
What's in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain,
As a Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!