You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives
- Work and collaborate with a team of engineers and UI/UX designers to build state-of-the-art web-based tools to help scientists
- Work with modern web technologies including React and GraphQL
- Be a technical leader within Synthace. Champion technical and architectural excellence. Promote consistency and engineering best practices
- Coach and mentor other engineers; share knowledge, perform peer code reviews, etc.
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- Design patterns, development principles
- React. JSX, hooks, state management
- GraphQl, Apollo client
- Testing. Approaches, types, tooling
- CI/CD. Understanding, usage
- Git. Branching strategies
- Agile. Principles and processes
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Care about the UI and the UX of the product that you are building
- Experience working throughout the full web technology stack
- Have a firm understanding of design patterns, data structures, web architecture, and understand how to apply your craft to design pragmatic solutions
- Experience being a technical leader and mentor, and take pride in keeping up with current standard methodologies in your areas of expertise
- A passion for working in an environment where you constantly experiment and iterate quickly
- Quality is important to you and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
- Sound engineering practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming, reliability, and shipping high-quality code
- Performs a broad range of complex technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts. Investigates, defines and resolves complex issues
- Able to work in distributed cross-functional teams effectively
- Influences customers and team members on the project level
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and of others where applicable) competently.
- Has learning agility (readiness for challenge and being open to change)
What's in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain
As a Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!