On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Business Analyst to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
LogBuy is an online portal that provides employees of various companies and organizations with a complete employee benefits package inclusive of discounts and a reward and recognition module. It provides offers to help employers retain and engage employees through discounts and savings.
- Help defining business needs and goals. Outline stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs. Manage requirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences. Moderate meetings and workshops
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define quality attributes (nonfunctional requirements) including external interfaces and constraints
- Evaluate business analysis processes and continuously improve them. Follow requirements lifecycle processes
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance. Manage solution acceptance criteria
- Care about continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools
- IT industry experience: 1 year or more, including collaboration with clients abroad
- Experience in business analysis or product management: 1 year or more, including defining solutions from idea to production
- Experience in Agile methodologies: 1 year or more
- Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar)
- Business education
- Good knowledge in at least one Business Domain: finance, accounting, media, travel, logistics
- Knowledge in product management best practices
- One of the following (desirable): IIBA CCBA, OMG UML, OMG BPMN, PMI-PBA
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
What's in it for you?
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!