On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA (Java) Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum will build the collaborative sportswear design platform for TOP-5 companies in the sportswear market. Scalable solution that will be used by famous worldwide sportswear designers to create and bring to market new sports fashion collections. Part of the larger Product Lifecycle Management ecosystem the platform delivered within the current project will become a market differentiator and key comparative advantage for multi-billion business. Project will use proven and edge technologies and concepts, such as SAFe, Behaviour-Driven Development, DevOps, Event-Driven architecture.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 500+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance and Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience — Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Creation of Test Automation Strategy
- Development of test automation framework architecture
- Ensure compliance with the best practices of test automation
- Automation of regression and other functional testing on Web backend projects
- Integrating automated testing into CI process
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Close collaboration with Manual QA Team
- Assist in strategic decisions in regards to Manual/Automation processes
- Mentor junior colleagues
- Solid skills in Java and OOP
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via SeleniumWebDriver (or similar) and supportive frameworks
- Experience with API test automation of microservices-based applications
- Hands-on experience building automation code following BDD approach with Serenity and Cucumber
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Teamcity, or similar).
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate and above
- Good Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or similar)
- Hand-on experience with Docker
- Some knowledge of AWS services is a plus
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management solutions
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you?
- Very close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
- ISTQB/JAVA11 Certification preparation
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!