On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Support Engineer to join oour team on a full-time basis.
About the Project:
Our automated sports production solutions revolutionize traditional video capture, production and distribution processes, enabling professional and amateur sports organizations to affordably cover and monetize their events.
- Working in shifts, each shift is 6-9 hours(16-22, 22-6)
- Gain and maintain full knowledge of the company's products and flows
- Proactively monitoring, sampling and testing events on the Production environment
- Providing first tier support in specific calibration tasks to customers
- Responsibility for customer support cases coming from emails
- Excellent communication skills in English — Must
- Understanding and experience with Windows — Must
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced, hi-tech environment
- Experience in Tier1 support
- Experience in video streaming flow
- Experience in CDN
- Proactive, hard worker and fast learner
- Strong communication skills and excellent team worker
- Service oriented approach
- Practical thinking
- Process monitoring and Control
- Organization and order, tying up loose ends
- Passion about sports will be an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Working in centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!