On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Team Lead Software Engineer (C/C++) to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
Client is a leading 4G/5G RAN hardware and software vendor, as well as a Fixed Wireless network densification solution provider, with an expansive portfolio of indoor and outdoor products.
Client is looking for a team of experienced developers who could also contribute to architectural discussions; proactive people, who would be more than just executors and would help to establish new technologies. Team would help with both maintenance and new development inside ecosystem 5G; migrating from server based development to cloud; splitting monolith to microservices.
- Manage a team of software engineers
- Make sure the software team meets the product requirements
- Design and develop 5G features based on a virtualized architecture
- Integrating with peer teams
- Debug and fixing QA and customer’s issues
- Work closely with System engineers and other R&D teams
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience as Team Lead
- Experience in C/C++ programming
- Strong feature design experience (dataflow processing, memory management, performance, algorithms complexity)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with multithreaded environment
- Experience with debugging services and performance issue fixing
- Experience with cloud, K8s, virtualization based development
- Good understanding of Micro-services and distributed system
- Experience with Python
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Robot framework
- Experience with networking
- Embedded / Real time experience
- Knowledge of Algorithms and Data structures
- Knowledge in cellular
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills — be a team player
- Strong managerial skills
- Focused on project goals
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Curious mind and willingness to work with client in consultative manner to find areas to improve
- At least Intermediate English
- Good analytical skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you?
- A Centre of Excellence is ultimately a community that allows you to improve yourself and have fun. Our centres of excellence (CoE) bring together all Ciklumers from across the organization to share best practices, support, advice, industry knowledge and to create a strong community
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain
As a Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!