On behalf of Quartal Financial Solutions, Ciklum is looking for Software Engineer Oracle PL/SQL to join the Kharkiv team on a full-time basis to support our team in Kharkiv in the development and delivery of our solutions.
- Extend and enhance the server-side business logic of our product in Oracle PL/SQL
- Analyze, design and develop new functionality and enhancements to the product Core
- Integrate our solutions into the customer environment in close cooperation with our consultants
- Provide third-level-support for live installations
- Participate in workgroups for continuous process- and quality-improvement
- Constantly learn and improve in an agile environment
- Be a strong and reliable partner for your colleagues
- 5 years’ work experience in software engineering and database development
- Experience with Oracle 11 / 12 and above
- University degree in computer science or similar
- Strong software engineering skills in object-oriented and relational data modeling
- Excellent analytical skills and structured approach to problem-solving
- Intermediate and above English level
- Experience with high-volume bulk data processing in PL/SQL
- Experience with SQL optimization & tuning
- Experience with C#/.Net technologies, Visual Studio
- Working experience in a banking environment, the financial industry or in particular the fund industry
- Experience in data and process modeling with UML, usecase-oriented requirements engineering
- Experience with continuous integration, test automation
- Experience in Crystal Reports, Subversion, SQL Developer
What's in it for you?
- We offer a modern workplace, agile processes, training on the job, an open and dynamic atmosphere in an international environment in terms of both colleagues and clients, and a good working climate
- You get a competitive salary, vacation package and good social security package
- Our collaboration is based on mutual trust and responsibility
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.