On behalf of SmartBear, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are seeking an Automation QA engineer with a passion for learning, and creating awesome software tests. This is an opportunity to work with a team of Java devs, on a very complex project, with a developed test automation infrastructure. Your key responsibilities will be to test the current sprint tasks, cover them with UI or API tests and support existing automated checks. You will be the third QA person in this team.
SmartBear Software provides enterprise-class, yet affordable tools for development teams that care about software quality and performance. Our collaboration, performance profiling and testing tools already help more than 100,000 developers, testers, and operations professionals build & deliver some of the best software applications and websites in the world. SmartBear Software help teams improve software quality and performance throughout the entire application life cycle through programming excellence; code review, QA efficiency & automation; and Web and Mobile application monitoring and performance optimization. We help software teams build great software.
- Provide functional testing of UI/BE and desktop clients with manual and automated checks
- Clean and maintainable test automation scripts
- Manage both UI and API test cases based on product requirements
- Propose and implement new initiatives that improve the QA process
- 2+ years of experience writing and extending automated test frameworks for web applications using Java
- Have experience with UI automation frameworks, such as Selenide, etc.
- Experience with REST API automation
- Knowledge of CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins
- Work with modern test management platforms (Zephyr Scale, Test Rail)
- Be ready to work with common dev team tools (Jira, confluence, git)
- Understanding of QA methodologies & practices
- Experience in performance testing using Gatling framework
- Testing GWT (Google Web Toolkit.) front ends
- Relational databases(MySQL, MSSQl, Oracle) & SQL
- Agile methodologies
- Flexible mindset
- English language knowledge is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- including competitive industry salaries, health insurance, dental insurance, Bike-to-Work Scheme and an attractive Pension Scheme
- in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org