Ciklum is looking for a Branch Manager to join our team on a full-time basis.
The role of Branch Manager is focused on organizing and supporting efficient business operations within assigned locations. The Branch Manager takes the role of people leader that enables value generation for Ciklum’s clients through developing of local teams, driving service excellence and fostering positive working environment. This particular role is responsible for our offices in Kharkiv, Odessa and Vinnytsia.
- Provide cross functional leadership to teams assigned within territory in order to sustain smooth business operation (300+ FTEs)
- Coordinate operations in branches around Account Plans
- Define and implement branch growth strategy, as a blend of regional strategies
- Most senior person in region for internal stakeholders
- Coordinate local PR / GR / CSR activities
- Identify and timely escalate local business / operational risks
- Request services from Service Centers to support business needs within internal SLAs
- Support Sales in landing opportunities in a Branch
- Cooperate with Delivery key stakeholders
- Support Revenue, GM%, AR% annual regional targets on a Branch level
- 5+ years of experience in management, finance, sales or other relevant business or administrative role
- Previous experience within international and high paced environment
- Experience in service industry is preferred, IT would be a plus
- Proven track record of leading large cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Understanding of industry/location laws and regulations
- Strong communication skills
- A drive to reach commercial and service goals
- Readiness for business trip
- Advanced level of English
What's in it for you?
- Possibility to strategically influence the development of a large-scale international business
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Ciklum’s commitment to providing support to your professional growth within the organization
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!