On behalf of MatchWork, Ciklum is looking for a Strong Junior to Middle Full Stack Developer to join their Dnipro team.
We are seeking a super talented Full Stack developer to join our team (www.matchwork.com).
Your ambition is to make world-class products and code that will make a difference in the lives of many people. Keywords are things like Python, C#, SQL.
Our development approach is based on the SCRUM methodology using 2-3 weeks sprints, where we focus on the features that ads most value to the users/customers.
About the Client:
MatchWork specialises in providing complete job board software solutions; designing, developing, hosting, integrating, maintaining and supporting job boards for publishers, newspapers, associations, organisations, pure players (where your job board is your only business), universities and startups.
We work with leading job boards in many different countries that enjoy our highly advanced white label job board software which on top can be customised to match the design and functional requirements of any customer.
- You will be part of a dedicated team working with the latest technology stack using Python, C#, SQL, React, TypeScript, Vue.js, node.js, Bootstrap, Linux, etc.
- 3-5 years of development experience with Python and C#
- 3-5 experience with SQL databases
- Good experience with frontend frameworks and technologies like React, TypeScript, Vue.js, node.js, Bootstrap.
- Good experience in building scalable (micro)services and REST APIs
- Experience in the Linux environment
- Experience with agile methodologies and tools
- Good understanding of maintenance-friendly code (Design patterns, SOLID principles etc.)
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company
- The opportunity to work with leading organisations within the space of the online job/recruitment market
- The opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org