On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Junior AWS DevOps Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Junior DevOps (SRE) to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs.
SRE responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. Create build pipelines, provide architecture expertise in the infrastructure planning process.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to a business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience — Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Manage, automate and maintain customer environments, deployments and configurations
- Troubleshoot and problem solve across platform domain
- Keep up with industry best practices, trends and standards.
- Identify automation opportunities — designs and develop automation solutions that improve operations and efficiency
- Plan, design and implement key software infrastructure-related systems and components
- Identify bottlenecks and technical gaps as well as optimization options, and plan system capacity
- Perform analytics on previous incidents and usage patterns to better predict issues and take proactive actions
- Contribute in further enhancing of Agile and DevOps culture
- Participate in On-call duties on weekly basis
- 3+ years of a strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- 1+ years experience in AWS administration in a production environment
- Configuring VPCs, load balancing, auto scale groups, RDS, setting up IAM roles/permissions, etc.
- Experience with the continuous integration system (Jenkins)
- Monitoring, logging and alerting systems (Grafana, Logz.io, CloudWatch, ELK-stack, PagerDuty)
- Scripting languages skills (Python, Bash, etc)
- Experience with microservices platforms (Docker, K8S, AWS ECS, etc.)
- Organized and well acquainted with cloud support methodologies
- Security minded
- Understanding disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity (BC) concepts
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code approach (Terraform) is a plus
- Experience with Configuration management (Hashicorp Consul)
- Knowledge of IT operations best practices for production environment support
What’s in it for you?
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org