On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for an HTML Coder (Banner) Developer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis to provide services to our client MediaMonks.
You will develop HTML5-animated banners, based on designs and technical specifications provided by our clients.
About the Client:
MediaMonks produces digital marketing content for advertisers. Since 2001 they produced & delivered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as Google, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Unilever and many others.
Their production work is solid & scalable. They deliver on time, with no surprises other than a terrific result. Their projects have a short turn-around time and deadlines are tight. Their clients are demanding, they work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high. MediaMonks’ headquarters are in Amsterdam and we have a production team in Dnipro, in Ciklum. MediaMonks is a world leader in creative digital production.
- As a member of our team of banner producers, you will be responsible for the timely production of high quality animated HTML banners for our clients
- You’ll work as part of a dedicated global team of banner developers, designers, illustrators and animators that produces world-class work
- The job is about harmonizing speed, style and scale to produce loads of good-looking banners at a steady pace. Pixel perfectness is important. You safeguard quality at all times and work together with QA testers
- You have been producing banner ads
- Understanding of animation principles
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3
- Cross-browser & cross-device development flow
- Photoshop & Illustrator
- English: intermediate+
- You have front-end development experience (SASS/LESS, Grunt/Gulp)
- XML, JSON
- Experience/certifications: DoubleClick (Google Ads Platform)/ DCM/ Adwords/ Sizmek/Weborama
- After Effects and/or another animation software
- Image compression and resources optimization skills
- Experience in working with JIRA or any other task management & tracking tools
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard and do over-time
- A professional & easy communicator
- Eye for detail, high level of accuracy
- Dedicated, willing to learn a lot fast
What’s in it for you?
- A great, international team to work with
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers
- Continuous learning & professional development
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com