On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs.
Work with engineers on the design, deployment and continuous improvement of important infrastructure services
Create automated pipelines, provide architecture expertise in infrastructure planning process
Scoping of work, management of backlog and predictability of project delivery
Develop and own best practices/methodologies for provisioning, application scaling, configuration management, capacity planning, monitoring, etc. to improve organization-wide visibility into how distributed systems interact and perform in production
Analyze and understand how customers are using the platform and help drive continuous improvement of the offering based on that.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 350+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to a business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience — Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Identify automation opportunities — designs and develop automation solutions that improve operations efficiency and service performance
- Build an automation solution for management of production environment, release deployments and service configurations
- Make integration between Hardware Infrastructure and Software Platform services
- Use industry best practices, trends and standards
- Plan, design and implement key software infrastructure-related systems and components
- Identify bottlenecks and technical gaps as well as optimization options, and plan system capacity and elasticity approach
- Design service oriented architecture based on usage patterns to better predict issues and take proactive actions
- Develop monitoring, logging and implement self-recovery solutions
- Contribute in further enhancing of Agile and DevOps culture
- 5+ years of a strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- 2+ years experience with On-premises administration in a production environment (Bare-Metal, Vmware vSphere)
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code approach (Terraform)
- Using multiple manually created RBAC service accounts, potentially namespace scoped, setting up IAM roles/policies, etc.
- Experience with the continuous integration systems (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc)
- Monitoring, logging and alerting systems (Grafana, Alertmanager, Prometheus, ELK-stack, PagerDuty)
- Scripting languages skills (Python, Bash, Groovy, etc)
- Experience with microservices platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, etc.)
- Organized and well acquainted with cloud support methodologies
- Security minded
- Understanding disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity (BC) concepts
- Experience with Configuration management (Chef, Puppet) is a plus
- Knowledge of IT operations best practices for production environment support
What’s in it for you?
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org