Ciklum is looking for an HR Payroll Administrator to join our HR team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an energetic and structured person with some experience in working with data to provide operational support to general HR and Total Rewards processes for different Ciklum locations. This is an entry level position for a person who is ready to perform routine tasks with the opportunity for further career development in Total Rewards.
- Maintain compensation data in HRMS, ensure timely update and correctness
- Support payroll closing process from HR side: collect & validate data, obtain approvals, ensure timely data transfer to Finance department
- Coordinate Medical insurance project for Ukraine: medical insurance administration, ensure timely payments, insurance cases investigation etc
- Administrate benefits
- Support HR reporting requests — regular and ad-hoc
- Participate in salary review, bonuses calculation process
- Communicate with employees on their day-to-day queries (payroll, insurance etc.)
- Communicate with insurance providers (insurance company, broker company) and other vendors
- Payments processing for HR services
- At least 1 year of related work experience
- Strong Excel and math proficiency skills
- Critical attention to detail and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Fast in troubleshooting and escalation
- Upper-intermediate English
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Unique working environment with variety of knowledge sharing opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org