On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer (Java) to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Modulr is one of the UKs leading fintech scale-ups and the #2 fastest growing technology company in the UK, according to D&B. We are looking for a number of software engineers to join our rapidly expanding technology team. You will be part of a scaling business in a high-quality team that is working on new products and features while solving interesting technical challenges. In this role you will work in a cross- functional co-located team who are asked to solve a problem, rather than handed a task to do. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a high-growth environment with a fast- paced and collaborative culture where you will have access to the latest technologies.
Modulr is a vibrant FinTech scale-up who are rethinking business payments. We automate payment flows, embed payments within business platforms, and enable customers to build new payment products and services giving them a modern alternative to traditional banks. Our customers use a simple RESTful API which has processed over 70 million transactions with a value of over £60 billion to date.
We have attracted over £38 million in investment funding including £10m from Banking and Competition Remedies fund as well as venture capital from several firms including PayPal Ventures. Modulr was ranked 18th on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Start-ups List in UK and we have won multiple awards and listing including Emerging Payments and FinTech50.
We have 9 teams in product and technology who deliver work in an Agile fashion. We use a mix of Agile methods and we don’t favour a particular one; we’d rather be open- minded and honest with what works for us. We prefer self-organising teams who work together to maximise the value we create.
- involved in both manual and automated testing techniques within a fastpaced agile environment
- experienced at creating and maintaining automation tests and contributing to automation framework in a collaborative environment
- 3+ years of API Automation (REST, SOAP)
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Solid skills in Java and OOP
- Knowledge of BDD approaches (Cucumber / SpecFlow)
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate and above
- Knowledge of UK and/or Euro payment scheme
- Good Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or similar)
- Hand-on experience with Docker
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as Python/C# would be a great plus
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
- Very close cooperation with different clients
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org