On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for an Senior QA Automation Engineer to join the team on a full-time basis.
The team will be working in coordination with the Client’s offices in Israel.
The development includes back-end side using C#, SQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Elasticsearch. Team tasks will include new components, which are either replacing existing components or expanding the application and maintaining components written by the team in production.
The team will be responsible for the whole development cycle — based on requirements, you will take part of the design and development and the team shall also test until the feature or component is ready for production.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 300+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
People are over processes and hierarchy
Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
Reuse and share your experience Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Automation of API, Web tests
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Integrating automated testing into CI processes
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making a conclusion and reporting about the stability of the product under test
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- 3+ years of professional experience in UI and API test automation
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Solid skills in C# and OOP
- Strong experience in writing and automating test cases in DevOps Azure
- Good knowledge in SQL
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, or similar). CI tools setup, tuning and configuration
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate
- Virtualization environment management skills
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack, etc.
- Experience working with DB: Redis, Rabbit, ElasticSearch, Mongo
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
- Very close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com