On behalf of Payoneer, Ciklum is looking for a Middle .NET Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
About the Client:
Payoneer is a fast-growing, profitable, well-funded and dynamic global payments company. Payoneer’s offices are located in Israel, New York and more. It is serving thousands of corporates and millions of end-users (payment receivers), in over 200 countries.
Payoneer’s R&D organization holds over 100 workers (Developers, Manual QA, Automation QA, DBA, IT, Professional services / production support). R&D teams are operating in SCRUM methodology, with product-manager involved in each team.
R&D is looking for extending its capacity for new-developments and existing product enhancements, in high quality and fast pace of delivery. R&D is looking for new teams, in Ukraine that will expand capacity, mainly for WEB applications (server side, and the required matching client side). The team will be assigned various tasks of development, changing along the time (not turn-key projects).
With our Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally.
- Take part in building our services and APIs
- Analyze and solve difficult issues across the stack in the complex payments flows
- Design and build high scale back-end services
- Collaborate with our amazing people: Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers in an agile development environment
- Experience in software development for more than 3 years
- Strong knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory:
- Paradigm & Principles (OOP, SOLID)
- Database theory (RDBMS)
- Code testing practices
- Data structures
- Design Patterns
- Understanding of network interactions:
- conventions (e.g. REST, RPC)
- authentication and authorization flows
- standards and practices (e.g. oAuth, JWT)
- Strong knowledge and experience in C# and .NET (more than 2 years)
- Practical commercial experience with:
- REST API development
- .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET (Core, MVC, WebAPI) (more than 2 years)
- Testing frameworks (e.g. NUnit, XUnit, MSTest) (more than 1 years)
- ORM (e.g. e.g. Entity Framework, Dapper) (more than 1 years)
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL (preferred MSSQL) (more than 1 years)
- Web Servers (e.g. IIS)
- Key-value storages — experience with Redis is a must
- Version control systems (GIT)
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Gitlab Pipeline, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo)
- Experience with:
- Agile software processes and technologies
- Code Review process
- Refactoring process
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Professional, smart and “get things done” approach
- Responsible, reliable and accountable personality and great team-player
- Pro-active attitude and doing what it takes to get the job done
- A Passion for technology!
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Learn different business domains
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Projects from scratch
- Continuous self-improvement
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org