You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. The Client is an ambitious, international start-up enabling people to progress their passion for plants and nature through the application of technology.
The Product you will be working with is the gateway to inspiration for garden visitors using exciting immersive technology and enabling quick, contactless ticketing for visitor access. It also motivates the public to connect with nature and enable everyone to grow big and shop small, with curated online catalogues of plants, tools and accessories from exceptional independent businesses.
As part of the Marketplace division you will work across both the seller and buyer experiences. The seller tooling plays a pivotal role in allowing the Client’s partners to leverage their platform to build successful businesses. In addition, their heritage in botany uniquely positions the Client to build compelling buying experiences.
You will work closely with design, marketing and product capacities right from the get go favouring feedback from the customer over getting it right first time.
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Be a part of a positive and fun team environment
- Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adopt and improve them
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- Mentorship of junior colleagues
- HTML/CSS. Preprocessors, Methodologies
- Application state management
- Package management, Module bundling
- oAuth, JWT
- HTTP, REST API
- Design patterns, OOP, Development principles
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Understanding of Scrum process
- event loop, cluster, memory management, libuv etc.
- frameworks available for Node.js such as Express
- SQL (update, retrieve, joins, group)
- RDBMS (MySQL , PostgreSQL, etc.) — (db instruments and stored procedure)
- noSQL (MongoDB etc.)
- Cache DB (redis)
- ORM (Sequelize, Mongoose, etc.)
- Database design (DB Normalization, De-normalization)
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- React, ReactNative
- Quality tools (input/output complexity)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (GitlabCI)
- Application state management (MobX / Saga / etc)
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Agile (principles, Kanban, Scrum), task tracking tool (JIRA), knowledge management (Confluence)
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com