On behalf of Client, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Job Purpose is to identify root cause and frame the business problem, find out the optimal way to leverage market opportunity, define the best solution from alternatives. Lead solution scope management to ensure that the final result covers Client business needs and Ciklum capabilities.
Client is the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Client provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services worldwide.
- Analyze capability gaps within Customer’s organization. Propose improvement methods and appropriate solution options
- Identify and define business needs and goals. Outline clearly stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams
- Collaborate proactively with Business Stakeholders, Project Managers and Teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs. Manage requirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences. Moderate meetings and workshops
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define non-functional requirements including external interfaces and constraints
- Mentor other analysts on request. Organize knowledge sharing and training sessions for other analysts. Contribute to the corporate knowledge base
- Interact with product manager on product strategy definition
- Evaluate business analysis processes and give proposals for improvement. Establish and follow requirements lifecycle processes
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance
- Care about continuous improvement of Customer satisfaction
- Very strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Awareness of latest IT industry and digitalization trends
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools.IT industry experience: 3 years or more, including collaboration with clients abroad
- Experience in business analysis or product management: 3 years or more, including defining solutions from idea to production
- Experience in Agile methodologies: 1 year or more
- Proven experience in communication to large audiences and top management
- Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar)
- Business education
- Good knowledge in at least one Business Domain: finance, accounting, media, travel, logistics
- Knowledge in product management best practices
- Experience in training development and conduction
- One of the following: IIBA CCBA or CBAP, OMG UML, OMG BPMN, PMI-PBA, Pragmatic Marketing
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
What’s in it for you?
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org