On behalf of EFG International, Ciklum is looking for a Junior QA Engineer to offer a great opportunity to work in a team of professionals within a dynamic Agile environment.
EFG is a worldwide private banking group. The e-business division, located in Geneva, is in charge of a portal hosting all the public web sites of the group, as well as the intranet, extranets and ebanking services. EFG is building a new platform for all the e-business solutions and partnered with blue infinity to deliver a state of the art platform based on Java technologies.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle of the Digital Solution platform, based on MicroService architecture
- Ensuring the quality of all product releases is up to a standards agreed and accepted by Product Owners
- Participate in design of testing documentation and high quality test scenarios
- Be a member of highly professional mixed skills team(s)
- Dive into real Agile (SAFe) environment and follow the latest modern trend
- Work with latest development tools: TestRail, Bamboo, Jira, Confluence etc
- Be able to learn test automation with Selenium
- Learn from your colleagues and share your knowledge and experience
- Work in human size intercultural project with opportunities for everyone to work on various technologies
- Finished higher education (preferable in IT)
- 6+ months working experience in testing of Web-based applications
- Understanding of QA processes, techniques, approaches, methodologies
- Understanding of client-server architecture & testing REST API
- Experience with logs
- Basic knowledge of UNIX / Linux OS is a plus
- Basic SQL knowledge is a plus
- English spoken and written on the intermediate level or higher
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to details
What's in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work for a big and successful company
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org