On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for Senior Cyber Security Engineer to join UA team on a full-time basis.
Our client is an online food ordering company founded in Kuwait. It operates in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the UAE, Oman, Qatar, Jordan, and Egypt. It is the largest online food ordering company in the Middle East.
Technology background: main application hosting is established in AWS, some applications are in physical datacenter in the UK. Applications are developed on .NET platform.
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to the business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience — Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Work with the in-house security team to drive wide security initiatives
- Patch management
- Support in compliance and audit project
- Executes architecture reviews
- Security projects estimation, participation in analysis of security team efforts
- Guide middle and junior engineers through projects
- Vulnerabilities discovery in Manual and Automated ways as part of Penetration testing and Application Security reviews
- Evaluation of security risks and recommendations for risks mitigations
- Documentation of security findings, security testing report preparation and review
- Communication with clients
- Presentation of the team’s work results and reports to clients
- Security training and knowledge sharing for internal QA and Development teams
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience including but not limited to: Web and Mobile Application Security, Penetration testing, Vulnerability assessment, and Code-level Security Auditing
- Experience with defensive and offensive security tools and techniques
- Good understanding and independent application of cloud environment, CI/CD, testing, and validation
- Independently applies best practices for information security (frameworks, standards, controls, architecture, privacy, anonymization, monitoring, alerting)
- Ability to work as part of the Security incident response team
- Ability to manually find and exploit at least OWASP Top10 Web vulnerabilities
- Ability to manually find and exploit at least OWASP Top10 Mobile vulnerabilities
- Familiarity with OWASP Testing guide
- Experience with various penetration testing tools (e.g. BurpSuite, Metasploit, OWASP ZAP) on Linux and Windows
- Ability to operate by vulnerability assessment tools like Tenable Nessus or Rapid7 Nexpose
- Experience with one or more scripting languages: Python, Ruby, PHP, Bash, and Perl
- Ability to read source code and find issues using tools or manually in .NET or Java
- Knowledge and understanding of Application Security, System and Network Security, Authentication and Security protocols
- Upper-intermediate English level
- Relevant work experience in one of the following: Development, QA Automation (Web, Mobile, etc.), and Security consulting
- Professional certifications. For example, issued by: Offensive Security, eLearn Security, SANS, CREST, Mile2, SecurityTube, ISACA, (ISC)2 and EC-Council
- Experience with Bug Bounty programs (e.g. BugCrowd, HackerOne)
- Security related publications, blog posts, and/or participation in tools development
- Good team player motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Independent, Self-starter, Initiator
- Excellent communication skills for work with different groups within the project
What’s in it for you?
- Close cooperation with a client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com