On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for Middle Manual QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum will build the collaborative sportswear design platform for TOP-5 company of the sportswear market. Scalable solution that will be used by famous worldwide sportswear designers to create and bring to market new sports fashion collections. Part of the larger Product Lifecycle Management ecosystem the platform delivered within the current project will become a market differentiator and key comparative advantage for multi-billion business. Project will use proven and edge technologies and concepts, such as SAFe, Behaviour-Driven Development, DevOps, Event-Driven architecture.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience — Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Performing manual Regression plan executions
- Performing text executions for new features
- Reporting bugs and testing bug fixes
- Creating and maintaining test cases and test plans
- Reporting test results
- Examining automation test reports
- Actively participating in all development meetings inside a team (Planning, Refinements, Retrospectives)
- Actively participating in common meetings with other testers and QAs
- Actively participating in workshops
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software testing
- At least 1 years of experience with Mobile testing
- Experience with Project management tools (Jira, Confluence,...)
- Experience in writing test cases and executing manual test executions
- Experience in using proxy for testing (Charles, Fiddler, Wireshark,...)
- Experience in Agile working environment
- Understanding the principle of REST API
- Be able to work efficiently as part of the team
- Willing to learn and share their knowledge with their team mates
- Enthusiast in innovative technology (Motivation to keep up to date with the technology)
- Strong English communication skills (Spoken and written)
- Knowledge of the iOS and Android mobile platforms
- Know the challenges of testing on mobile platforms
- Basic Postman skills
- Understanding the GW driven apps
What’s in it for you?
- Very close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB/JAVA8 Certification preparation
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org