On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for System Administrator to join Dnipro team on full-time basis.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and motivated candidate to join our Systems team. You will work in an Agile environment since Imagine projects are highly dynamic and the final products sometimes differ from the original specifications.
Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry. Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine’s reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
- Assist in managing a Windows/Linux environment
- Helping manage our three Datacenters in the US and maintain a 24×7 site with hundreds of servers
- Supporting local Ukrainian developers with all levels of IT support
- Managing remote support across the various offices and datacenters in a fast paced environment
- Strong English skills
- Fundamental knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Windows 10 desktop and Server 2008/2012 administration and support in an Active Directory environment
- Supporting applications in a 24×7 production environment
- Strong troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and with others
- Web application experience (IIS, apache, tomcat, ngnix, load balancers, Siteminder)
- RedHat Enterprise Linux / CentOS 6/7 administration experience
- understanding of TCP/IP
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Chance to work with many different technologies (OS, networking, security, web technologies)
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org