On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for C++ Developer to join our UA team on a full-time basis.
Working on Imagine projects represents one of the most comprehensive opportunities to be on the front lines of the complexities of the global financial markets. It is your chance to work and collaborate with some of the world’s most elite financial institutions, utilize leading-edge technologies and innovation to solve complex business challenges.
Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine’s reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
- As a C++ Engineer, you will be responsible for developing high-speed risk management systems in C++ for the Linux operating system
- Sharing your knowledge with your team-members and guiding junior colleagues in technical decisions, you help your team get a grasp on the complexities of the business
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals:
- Operating system concepts
- Data structures and algorithms
- Complexity analysis
- Strong experience in C++ (good knowledge of last standards C++14,17);
- Good skills in unit-testing (TDD is a plus);
- OOP design skills ;
- Normal knowledge of SQL (can do basic CRUD, knows what SP means);
- Strong code review skills;
- English — intermediate or higher
- Strong design skills (Clean arch, SOLID, ports’n’adapters, patterns);
- TDD skills;
- Tutorship skills;
- Management skills (one-two developers under control);
- Some experience at working with legacy source code;
- Interest in fintech domain is a big plus
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging working environment, great responsibility and complete development cycles (with thorough code reviews and dedicated QA support)
- You will join a team of self-driven skilled engineers, where initiative and creativity are encouraged and rewarded, where high standards translate into your professional growth and advancement
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org