On behalf of Zoomin Software, Ciklum is looking for a passionate and talented XSLT Developer to join our team. You will have access to the modern tools, the best technology, and opportunity work on the leading SaaS solution for Documentation Management. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a new venture, in a startup environment where you can truly develop your skill set and knowledge.
Zoomin is revolutionizing how companies and their customers gain value from their documentation. The intelligent platform ingests all customers’ product content, from manuals to API docs to support articles, and delivers it as a unified and consistent source of Product Answers wherever the customer’s user is looking — like in documentation site, service portal, online community, or even right inside the product.
You could find more information about Zoomin here: www.zoominsoftware.com
- Investigate different content types
- Develop tools to automate uploading content process
- Work on customizations requested by clients or other teams
- Provide all the support related to content
- Deploy of components
- Communicate directly with other teams in the company and with customers
- 1+ year in development
- Desire to work with HTML, XML, XSLT
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Experience with XSLT
- Experience with DITA Open Toolkit
- Desire to learn and gain new skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in dynamic environment
What’s in it for you?
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org