On behalf of Just Eat Takeaway, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Front End (Vue.js) Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Just Eat Takeaway.com
is a leading global online food delivery marketplace headquartered in Amsterdam and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We’ve built our business on having the widest choice available on our platform — connecting millions of customers with over 155,000 restaurants across 24 countries — with over 100 different cuisines from local independents to globally famous restaurants, available to order via our app and website.
We provide the platform and tools to help independent restaurants move online and reach a significantly broader customer base — to generate increased orders and grow their businesses. We also provide the insights, advice, and support our growing community needs to satisfy customers and help raise standards across a vibrant takeaway sector.
We’re built to deliver behind the scenes too. To make Just Eat the great company it is, it takes a great team of people. Which is why all of our colleagues are welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workplace where they feel they can belong. We’re passionate about nurturing our people and offer a full programme of training and support to our employees — helping them to develop their careers in a way that suits them.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, where you are from, religious beliefs or takeaway preferences you could find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes a sense of belonging, allowing all of our people to bring their most colourful and complex selves to work every day.
You can read more about us at: www.justeattakeaway.com
- The availability, security, scalability of our e-commerce platform
- Delivering our product roadmap
- Planning for the future
- We don’t divide responsibility for development and operation of our platform, so you and your team will support the changes you make all the way through to operating successfully in production at peak times. Our product development teams are growing because we have a huge number of ideas of how to improve the experience customers and restaurants have. As an Engineer you will need to play a key role in turning those ideas into reality
- Track the progress that you are making towards the wider goals of your team, and transparently communicate that progress to your team and Technology Manager
- Keep to the processes, standards and designs that your team has agreed
- Ensure you and others continuously improve by proposing and then implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make your team more effective
- Contribute to the definition of product features, including in workshops with other product development teams
- Communicate the technical work of your team to other product development teams
- Take responsibility for supporting your changes all the way through to proving that they work well — and continue to work well — in production
- Solid CSS / HTML
- Knowledge Vue ecosystem (Vuex, Vue-router.) or any other JS framework and desire to work with Vue.js
- Creating Vue and Vue-cli plugins
- Continuous integration
- Frontend unit testing (Jest)
- Version Control Systems
- CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Bulma, ect.)
- CSS3 / HTML5
- Gulp / WebPack
- AWS / Azure
- CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less, ect.)
What’s in it for you?
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
- Regular hackathons — use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org