On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Hybris Developer to join our UA team on a full-time basis.
What do you need to know about our project?
- Fresh Hybris 1811 and regular migrations to newer versions
- Significantly customized B2C accelerator
- AWS based cloud solution with al lot of AWS services under the hood
- The team is mainly working on new features
- Joint team with our client with 100+ Hybris developers and 1000+ FTE working on the IT solution
- Less bureaucracy. we have a very flat or structure, so you are welcome to contact any manager directly. you will not be just a picture in messenger
- Highly skilled team with 4+ years of Hybris experience in average
We will pick up the best possible options together, depending on your backgrounds, areas where you would like to grow and our project needs. We have the following options to consider:
- be part of a team which is doing exposure of our Hybris solution to additional regions. We currently have a different set of integrations on the new regions. So, your job would be to implement additional integrations and unify our existing protocols
- be part of a team which is working on additional features to our current Prod solution for the UK and Nordic countries. You will focus on the implementation of improvements coming from the client’s business team
- be part of the technical team who is working on technical improvements which will help us to deliver faster, provide better quality and expand boundaries of our current architecture
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java 8 or higher (more than 3 years)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with SAP Hybris (more than 1 year)
- Hybris Core is a must
- Hybris CMS
- experience with various approaches for 3rd party integration with Hybris
- Intermediate English
- Certifications on:
- Experience working as part of big (100+ FTE) distributed teams
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary: determined individually, but above industry average
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Full coverage of Hybris & AWS certifications
- Opportunities to travel to professional conferences
- Unlimited access to Udemy courses as well as internal training portal
- We actively support any technical improvements. As an example, we have yearly hackathons for 3 weeks, when each engineer has half of his working hours on his own idea to make the development process better
- Relocation to EU
- Medical insurance upon request
- Freedom, tools, trust, and support to do the best work of your career
- Working remotely or in office, it is up to you to decide where you more effective
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com