On behalf of Ciklum Support Center, we’re looking for a Back Office Operator to join the Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Our Support Center’s goal is to provide customers with top-class assistance. We are looking for a service-oriented specialist with good command of the English language and communication.
As a part of Ciklum, you will be providing service on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client helps farmers optimize their daily activities. It varies from agronomic and business decisions to the management of farming operations and provides farmers with the most advanced data and intelligence network. You will play an important role in the day—to—day back-office functions: provide visual inspection services, scanning through images, and mark up issues with them.
- Perform visual inspection of the images coming from fields. Analyze huge amount of content in order to find any defects in environment they have been created
- Be responsible for the quality of service and performance
- Provide regular and accurate reporting on daily tasks
- Intermediate — Upper-intermediate English
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the responsibilities
- “Good eye” & attention to details, dedication, assignment focused
- A passion for service Improvement
- Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures, and related disciplines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Full-time employment
- Excellent self-management skills
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
- Able to manage and prioritize tasks and time efficiently
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Basic technical background (Basic IT education, courses will be a plus)
- Experience with Jira, Confluence will be a plus
- Location: Ciklum Office
Education and / or experience:
- Service Desk management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the concepts of Data Tagging
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office
- Military history/experience from intelligence units
- Readiness to start immediately
What's in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in a centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org