On behalf of Clickworker, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Ruby on Rails Developer with interest in working with clients to join Lviv team on full-time basis.
In your role you will work with the team do develop new features for our crowdsourcing platform, advise customers on how to use our API and help them to integrate our services.
is Europe’s leading Crowdsourcing provider. More than 2.000.000 clickworkers work and earn money on our platform. Our clients value the quality and throughput with which their projects are solved. We are a young and motivated team of 25 members, located in Essen, Germany with clients in Germany and the USA. We love technology, open source software and like pragmatic approaches and team work to master challenges.
- Extend our crowdsourcing platform based on Rails
- Improve existed and design new architecture of our system
- Apply best practices for test based development
- Care of our customers regarding the interface integration via REST interface
- Provide support should technical queries arise during operations
- University or comparable degree in IT, computer science, or relevant field
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Cloud platforms (AWS, Google, Azure) would be a plus
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a team, assertiveness, solution-oriented
- Ruby on Rails
- MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Google), Serverless
- Experience with Angular is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com