On behalf of ParagonEX company, Ciklum is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join the Odessa team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on a new business by applying the best QA practices and taking ownership.
) is the provider of the most advanced CFD trading platform and performance-driven Back-Office.
The company has pioneered the next generation of comprehensive, added-value solutions for online brokers
based on intimate industry experience and progressive technologies.
To be a leader you must keep improving. That’s why we’re constantly updating, optimizing and enhancing our technologies and offerings. We adapt to the ever-changing technology and business landscape, making sure our clients always have the best tools at their disposal.
How do we build the best tools and services? It’s actually pretty simple: We start by building the best team possible, hire the brightest people, provide them with great challenges and rewards and let them realize their full potential.
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Estimation of the testing activities
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation and maintenance
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Test Summary reports preparation
- Participating in Scrum ceremonies: Daily Meeting, Sprint Planning, Sprint Grooming, Sprint Demo, Sprint Retrospective
- Interact with a product owner on business needs and goals
- Manage requirements considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences
- Collaborate proactively with PM and development team to reach a common understanding of the requirement to address the product needs
- Detect and track product changes
- 3-4+ years of QA experience
- Deep understanding of the testing theory
- At least 2 years of real working experience with Web-based projects
- Experience with mobile emulators
- Good experience in working with REST APIs
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with Postman/Swagger/Fiddler
- Experience with ALM systems (JIRA/Azure DevOps etc.)
- Experience with CI/CT/CD solutions (Jenkins/TeamCity/Azure DevOps etc)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of PHP, HTML, JS
- Understanding SEO requirements (basic)
- Intermediate/Upper-intermediate English
- Desire to learn automation testing
- Experience with mobile testing
- Knowledge of Android/iOS
- Experience with mobile emulators
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Independent, Self-starter, Initiator
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org