On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle JS/Node.js Developer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
In the position, you’ll join a full-stack team to build new web solutions and extend the Au10tix offering. You’ll have a chance to build products and solutions from scratch using cutting edge web technologies, and a real impact on the business.
- Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Be a part of a positive and fun team environment
- Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adopt and improve them
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
- HTML/CSS. Preprocessors, Methodologies
- Core, Performance
- Application state management
- Package management, Module bundling
- HTTP, REST API
- Design patterns, OOP, Development principles
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
- Intermediate English
- Understanding of Scrum process
- event loop, cluster, memory management, libuv etc.
- noSQL (MongoDB etc.)
- SQL (update, retrieve, joins, group)
- RDBMS (MySQL , PostgreSQL, etc.) — (db instruments and stored procedure)
- Cache DB (redis)
- High load systems and performance
- Messaging techniques and tools (Kafka)
- ORM (Sequelize, Mongoose, etc.)
- Database design (DB Normalization, De-normalization, )
- Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Quality tools (input/output complexity)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (GitlabCI)
- Agile (principles, Kanban, Scrum), task tracking tool (JIRA), knowledge management (Confluence)
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org