On behalf of PayKey, Ciklum is looking for a talented Full Stack Engineer who will join the company’s R&D team to drive technological growth and be part of creating the company’s next generation solution.
PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company backed by strategic investors like Mastercard, Commerzbank, and Santander, with offices in Tel Aviv, Singapore, and Tokyo.
PayKey redefines the mobile banking and payments experience by allowing banks to embed their financial services in customers’ daily interactions on social & messaging apps. PayKey’s solution has already been launched globally by over 20 leading banks, including Standard Chartered, Unicredit, ING, Banorte, among others.
With exciting shifts in the financial industry, PayKey is now expanding its product portfolio to develop a new cutting-edge financial product that will innovate the banking ecosystem and support the financial wellbeing of countless consumers worldwide.
About the role
We’re looking for a Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about groundbreaking technologies and is excited to take part in planning and building a full-fledged platform from inception to launch. For this role we’re seeking a driven team member who is focused on executing to meet goals while working in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment.
- Work as a part of a team responsible for the platform Admin web tool developing it from scratch
- Take an active role in the design of a new and exciting platform
- Write high-quality and critical code in NodeJS and React
- Innovate using the latest standards
- Experience with ReactJS for 2 years — Must
- Backend development using Node.js for 3 years — Must
- Working experience with AWS Services, and cloud architecture
- Excellent knowledge of code build and testing technologies and CI/CD concepts and implementations — ideally including Jenkins, Git, Maven, Gradle
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the tools and techniques necessary to design automated deployments using a DevOps approach
- Advantage — Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Programming or Engineering
What’s in it for you?
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com