On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Client — the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Client provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services worldwide.
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation
- Estimate the required testing time
- Perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Functional and regression tests execution
- Test Summary reports preparation
- 3+ years professional experience in QA area
- At least 2 years of real working experience with Web-based projects
- Good knowledge in complex SQL queries
- Experience with NoSQL Database
- Good experience in working with REST APIs, understanding of Soap APIs
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS, JQuery
- Good knowledge of test design techniques
- Good knowledge of bug life cycle
- Experience with TFS, VSTS systems
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Upper — intermediate English communication skills
- Good understanding of test design techniques
- Service and teamwork orientation
- Excellent Jira skills
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN)
- BS + in Computer science or relevant
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com