On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team on a full-time basis.
is the world’s leading tourism group. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 400 hotels, 17 cruise liners and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof. This integrated offering enables us to provide our 27 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions. A key feature of our corporate culture is our global responsibility for economic, environmental and social sustainability. This is reflected in more than 20 years of commitment to sustainable tourism. The TUI Group’s share is listed in the FTSE 250 index, in the Quotation Board of the Open Market on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, and regulated Market of the Hanover Stock Exchange.
- Identify and define business needs and goals. Clearly outline stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams
- Work with product owners from various business sub domains to elicit requirements and produce comprehensive business and solution requirements including acceptance criteria in user story format
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs. Manage requirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences. Moderate meetings and workshops
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution. Provide comprehensive impact analysis for a new features
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define quality attributes (non-functional requirements) including external interfaces and constraints
- Interact with product manager on solution strategy definition and planning
- Take part in any technical design/task meeting being held for the business requirements to ensure that the technical design meets supports solution requirements
- Evaluate business analysis processes and continuously improve them. Follow and improve requirements lifecycle processes
- Mentor other analysts on request. Organize knowledge sharing and training sessions for other analysts. Contribute to the corporate knowledge base
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance. Manage solution acceptance criteria.
- Care about continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Very strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools. IT industry experience: 3 years or more, including collaboration with clients abroad
- Experience in business analysis or product ownership: 3 years or more, including defining solutions from idea to production
- Experience in Agile methodologies: 2 years or more
- Experience in data modelling (JSON) and data and data research (relational databases)
- Experience in designing solutions using restful API integration
- Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar)
- Business education
- Good knowledge in at least one Business Domain: finance, accounting, media, travel, logistics
- Knowledge in product management best practices
- Experience in training development and conduction
- One of the following: IIBA CCBA or CBAP, OMG UML, OMG BPMN, PMI-PBA, Pragmatic Marketing
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
What’s in it for you?
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com