On behalf of the Ciklum Digital Engineering Team, we are looking for a Test Automation Lead (Java) to join our team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience — Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
As our new Test Automation Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Creation and maintenance of Test Automation Strategy
- Technical advice for the Testing teams
- Advising on automated testing frameworks and processes
- Ensuring automated testing into the CI process
- Test infrastructure setup
- Advising on Automation of API, Web tests
- Automation of regression and other functional testing on UI
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs.
- Making conclusions and reporting about stability of the product under test.
- Optimize current test automation approach
- Measure and improve the testing team efficiency
- Ensuring relevant processes and artifacts are in place
- Collaboration with engineering teams: Developers, DevOps, Architecture
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- 6+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and supportive frameworks.
- Experience in Leading and managing of the Testing teams across the account
- Solid skills in Java 8 and OOP.
- Deep understanding of design patterns and applying them on projects
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch.
- Experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, or similar).
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- Setuping test infrastructure environment using Docker
- Experience in high load and real time applications
- Knowledge in RDBMS
- Experience with frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, and JUnit
- Experience of working with version control systems
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience with API test automation of microservices-based applications
- Experience with Angular 2+ would be a great plus.
- Good Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or similar)
- Hand-on experience with Docker
- Some knowledge of AWS services is a plus
- Allure Report
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What is in it for you?
- Very close cooperation with different clients
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
- ISTQB/JAVA8 Certification preparation
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org