On behalf of Varonis (Israel), Ciklum is looking for a strong C# Automation Engineer to join Kharkiv team on full-time basis.
About the Client:
Varonis is a pioneer in data security and analytics, fighting a different battle than conventional cybersecurity companies. Varonis focuses on protecting enterprise data: sensitive files and emails; confidential customer, patient and employee data; financial records; strategic and product plans; and other intellectual property. The Varonis Data Security Platform detects insider threats and cyberattacks by analyzing data, account activity and user behavior; prevents and limits disaster by locking down sensitive and stale data; and efficiently sustains a secure state with automation. With a focus on data security, Varonis serves a variety of use cases, including governance, compliance, classification and threat analytics. Varonis started operations in 2005 and, as of March 31, 2019, had approximately 6,700 customers worldwide, spanning leading firms in the financial services, public, healthcare, industrial, insurance, energy and utilities, consumer and retail, media and entertainment, technology and education sectors.
Kharkiv team works on creation of internal products to speed up the development cycle all over the company. The team develops and maintains SDK that allows other developers to easily automate testing, analysis and configuration of their products. This is an internal project which the team manages and also receives contributions from all developers in the company. Since this is an internal library directed at developers and the code is available for everyone in the company, it has to maintain a very high level of design and clean API.
The software engineer will be required to work with a wide spectrum of platforms and technologies, such as C#, .net core, Docker, SQL, PowerShell, WPF, WCF, Windows, Azure, O365, Directory Services, Unix, Exchange and SharePoint.
- Develop a reliable, scalable and maintainable automation SDK for in-company automation test framework
- Instruct and accompany assimilation processes of the Automation group products in the company
- Help Varonis software engineers and testers in their usage of automation SDK
- Work on developing new features for core Varonis products with high quality and proactivity
- At least 3 years of proven experience in C#
- Fast technology adaptation
- Ability to lead features from beginning to end
- Passion for SOLID principles and CleanCode concepts
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good English
- Understanding of Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint
- Understanding of MicroServices Architecture
- Understanding and experience with multithreaded programming
- Mature, dynamic person with positive attitude
- Has a talent for understanding software challenges and developing innovative solutions
- Ability to adapt quickly to the changes on the project
- Strong team player
What’s in it for you?
- You will be a part of the most successful project in Ciklum
- Variety is guaranteed and boredom is not going to happen
- Your colleagues in your new team look forward to see you
- You make the next step in your career and join us because we offer an international, young and dynamic environment
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com